La Confrérie MadGeek Index du Forum

RPi2 Red Screen Issue - RMA?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Confrérie MadGeek Index du Forum -> Zone Détente -> Les Screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 11:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: RPi2 Red Screen Issue - RMA? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I had been using my new RPi2 for a week without problems: installed Raspbian from a pre-loaded SD card, HDMI connected straight to TV, plugged in to router and updated OS and programmes and was able to surf the web straight away and got the GPIO controlling LEDs. I was impressed with how easy all of this was done, then...
last night when the Pi was powered up, the background on the rainbow splash screen was red, the background behind the boot-up text is red and the desktop is heavily tinted red: I have gone through various options on forums including config changes, different power supplies, different HDMI cable and connecting to different HDMI ports in TV, but cannot get rid of the red display issue. I reinstalled Raspbian from NOOBS, but the problem persists. I have also added avoid_warnings=1 to config to see if the red is a warning, but the screen remained red.
Any last tips before sending the Pi back as faulty?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=103257
P2P currency example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 11:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Confrérie MadGeek Index du Forum -> Zone Détente -> Les Screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation